Established by Mr. Sushil Mantri in 1999, Mantri Developers is one of India's leading real estate developers building world class residential properties, IT parks, shopping complexes, commercial buildings and educational institutions. In just 12 years, the company has delivered over 6,000 homes, built 20 projects and has to its credit over 1 crore square feet of constructed area, over 30,000 satisfied residents and over one crore square feet under various stages of construction.
*Click on the thumbnails for an enlarged view
Pioneering trends in the real estate sector
Mantri Developers have a number of distinguished residential and commercial properties to their credit, with an enviable track record of delivering 1.4 homes every day in the past.
A trendsetter in the Indian real estate sector, Mantri Developers can be credited with pioneering a number of
- > First to partner with Morgan Stanley Real Estate for FDI in real estate in 2006
- > First to provide individual swimming pools for penthouses in Bangalore since 2003
- > First to build Ultra Luxury homes with a 360 degree view in 2003
- > First to have a public-private partnership (PPP) to improve Bannerghatta Road,
Bangalore on 23rd September, 2003
- > First to offer customization of interiors & specifications bare shell.
- > First to offer Home Concierge: on-call services at your doorstep
- > First to introduce tele-medicine for residential properties in India
- > First to take up a public-private partnership with the Lake
Development Authority to improve Mahadevpura Lake,Bangalore
- > First PPP in India for development of a Metro station with Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (BMRCL)
The speed at which Mantri Developers have journeyed in this industry and the incredible volume we have built is a reflection of our deep passion, commitment and expertise. It is the amalgamation of multifarious strategic initiatives that have raised the company to the pinnacle of excellence.
In the coming years the company plans to focus on the residential sector, retail, hospitality, IT Parks and educational institutions in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad and Pune.