|Location / Landmark
|East Coast Road
|Old Mahabalipuram road
- Site is located adjoining the ECR Link Road, Sholinganallur in Chennai.
- Site is well connected to the city’s business districts, educational institutions and shopping areas
- Landmarks: Isckon temple located at 1km distance, ELCOT SEZ at 2.8kms, TCS at 3 kms, Accenture at 2 kms and renowned schools and colleges at a distance of 5kms.
- ECR dental hospital is within 12 kms
- Located in close proximity to East Coast Beach.
- The development draws inspiration from the contemporary modern architecture with mid rise residential units. The design is sensitive to the local hot-humid climate of the city.
- Orientation of each of the units is such that it ensures ample of natural lighting and ventilation with less heat ingress.
- Some of the villas are provided with individual swimming pools.
- Exclusive clubhouse of around o 2415.46 Sqmt (26,000 sq ft) with interiors designed by architects of repute.
- The amenities provided in the club house include a swimming pool, health spa, multipurpose hall, gymnasium, indoor squash court, TT room, Billiards, Aerobics, TV room and indoor games etc .
- The clubhouse forms as a landmark to the complex. The clubhouse along with greens forms a focal public space of the housing –scheme allowing for community interactions.
- The extensive and attractive landscape has a children’s play area, joggers trail, garden walks, basket ball post, outdoor play area, wading pool and an amphitheatre.
- The development comprises of a STP, thus the water generated from it will be used for gardening and flushing hence will be less dependent on municipal source of supply.
- A portion of the common lights shall be powered by Solar and all units shall be provided with solar water heating system for hot water.
- The development comprises of rain water harvesting system and the rain water harvested from the terraces shall be stored and used in maintaining the landscape.
- Elegant lobbies for each of the units with neatly laid out court gardens and water courts within the unit.
- A good mix of villas for the to select from, which includes 3BHK, 4 BHK and 5 BHK.
- The specifications for the project are in the range of standard finishes and good value amenities without compromise on lifestyle aspirations for the end user.
- Well designed landscape is a major USP of this project
Only 71% of the plot is used for development of villas while the rest is let open.
- The open space is optimally utilized by neatly laid out streets with green sidewalks on either side of the roads. There are wide green spaces within plots which continue into the developed villas as neatly laid out court gardens and water courts.
- To add to this elegance in Mantri Signature Villas, the site is located within an aquifer recharge zone amidst green scape adjoining the coast line at distance of approximately 2 kms.