Buying a home of your choice might seem to be a long-drawn out process full of hassles. However, it is a lot easier when you are planning to buy a Mantri Home. We make it as simple and fast as it can be. With our personalized customer service, where a professional walks you through the entire process to ensure that buying a home is not any more difficult than buying a car or a favorite electronic gadget for your home.
1. Set up an Appointment: E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment with your preferred date and time with our sales team. Please tell us the specific project you are interested in and also, indicate your preferences in terms of size of property, location and budget and we can make recommendations for you.
2. Visit the Project site Marketing Office: On the day of the appointment, our marketing staff will assist and guide you at the project site. Upon your arrival, our staff will escort you and also get the enquiry form filled, which would help us understand your requirements better.
3. Choose Your Flat/Apartment: Apart from sharing the project information & pricing details, our staff will provide you with a choice of flats / apartments that meet your needs and fit in with your budget. They will also show you a show flat / mock-up (model flat), as applicable, so that you get a much clearer picture of your home (in terms of layout, finishes, etc). Once you have made your decision for a particular flat or apartment, simply fill up the Application for Allotment and pay the Booking amount / Advance amount to confirm your intent to book a flat.
4. Select Your Housing Finance/ Home Loan provider: We have tied up with several leading banks and housing finance institutions to offer the best home loans. You can also work out your likely EMI with the help of our EMI Calculator We take care of facilitating your home loan so that you don't have to chase after different banks.
5. Sign the Sale Agreement: Once the financing is finalized and you have received approval for your housing loan, you are ready to sign the sale agreement. Read the agreement carefully, understand it and sign it.
6. Take Possession of Your Home: Once the intimation of possession is sent to you upon completion of the project and all the possession formalities are completed your home keys will be handed over to you on or before the promised date of delivery.Your home is in your hands! All you need to do now is to beautify your home as per your tastes, for which we have some ideas and design tips, and then move in! You can also get the fixed woodwork done by Spacethetics, which is an exclusive interior design cell of our group.For any further queries, Email: email@example.com